[mythtv-users] No files available to select in MythArchive

Damian damian at gingermagic.co.uk
Sat Nov 29 16:09:27 UTC 2008

 >On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 8:03 AM, Damian <damian[at]gingermagic.co.uk>
wrote:
 >> Hello all,
 >>
 >> I'm trying to created a DVD of a recording for a friend.
 >>
 >> When I go to Optical Disks>Archive Files>Export Video Files>Create DVD>
 >>
 >> The first page seems to be fine. I can select the options I want.
 >> However, when I click next, no recordings are available on the 'Select
 >> Archive Items' screen. There are no recordings there at all, it's
just a
 >> blank section. There's a 'Show Items' section which has a check box
 >> which doesn't seem to toggle and nothing is listed in that area at all.
 >>
 >> What am I missing?
 >>
 >> Cheers
 >> Damian
 >
 > The files need to be available locally, i.e. mounted via nfs using the
 > same path as the backend.

The files are all local. I'm using my frontend/backend system to try to
do this.

I do have all of my recordings in a different location to Myth's default
though. Does MythArchive need to know about this somehow? I assumed it
would know where the files were from where Myth looks for them, but
please let me know if there's a setting I need to change.

Thanks
Damian