[mythtv-users] 0.22 Release Schedule?

Josh White jaw1959 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 15:37:31 UTC 2008

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 9:55 AM, Christopher X. Candreva
<chris at westnet.com>wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Nov 2008, Brad DerManouelian wrote:
>
> > You can follow the roadmap to see which bugs those are:
> > http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/roadmap
>
> Let me pose a modified form of the original question: Could someone with an
> understanding of the issues behind these tickets post a summary of what the
> current number of tickets means, and based on past experience what one
> could
> expect at this point ?
>
> For entertainment value only, of course. No warranties expressed or
> implied,
> your mileage may vary, check local listings for exact times, offer void in
> Florida and Michigan.

I tried asking questions along this same vein before .21 was released, and
it was like pulling teeth to get someone that had been around the project
for a while to venture a guess.  Given all the variables involved, you
likely won't find a better answer than what Marc Randolph said a few posts
back,

"Long story short, there haven't been any semi-formal announcements.
I'm not a dev, but I'm personally not expecting it within the next 3
months, and I wouldn't be surprised if it were 6 months out.  Maybe
more.  Maybe less."

Give what I've learned in the last year of following this list, I agree with
the estimate, but I wouldn't make any solid plans around it...unless your
plan is to continue to wait.

-Josh