[mythtv-users] Storage Solution: Can ya help a brother out?

vamythguy vamythguy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 01:34:16 UTC 2008

It seems then that what I'll be doing is trying to recover the array
by putting the drives into an esata enclosure (any recs out there?),
and adding a card to a different linux box. recovered or no, that
array will become some part of a larger storage solution.  one (other)
thing Im unclear on where lvm is considered is what happens is i make
the array part of a volume with other non-raid drives and
later lose a device? i guess it is exactly the same whether a physical
device is raid or not.  that makes sense. so, its just a crap shoot as
to what is lost?