[mythtv-users] UK Freesat and Listings EIT

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 19:52:57 UTC 2008

On 22/11/2008, Paul <thannet at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there anyone on here that uses UK Freesat and EIT data? The reason I
>  ask is that I seem to be missing listings for quite a few channels
>  including the new FIVE.

I rescanned/imported/fought with mythtv-setup yesterday and now have
Five added, working, and with a week's EPG listings. This was using an
old r18863 build of 0.21-fixes - so it should also work with the
current stable version.

No idea if the DVB-S channel scanner is stable with the current
0.21-fixes revision - it certainly wasn't on the version I was using
last night. I'll get the box updated and retest in the week.

--
Nick Morrott

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/