[mythtv-users] sms/email interface

Sun Nov 23 01:20:50 UTC 2008

Christopher X. Candreva wrote:
> For those interested in this (specificly the OP MailingListJ ) , is there a
> preference for AOL/AIM or Jabber/Google Talk ?

I'm thinking that all three (AOL/AIM, Jabber/Google Talk, and sms) will
all be run from the same parser and the way the message is received will
be different.  I'm more then happy to contribute I just don't know how
and what features to start with.  If people have ides for what commands
to write, how they should be formatted (somewhat).  I would prefer AIM
because it can be interfaced through SMS, if SMS interface can be done
Jabber wise then we mineaswell start there....

-J