[mythtv-users] Digita/Analog listing issue

Paulin paulin at spextreme.com
Sat Nov 22 19:48:48 UTC 2008

Hello all,
I currently have a digital and analog card in my myth backend.  I am also
using schedule direct.

Anyway I get none of the listing information for the digital side.  I think
it is because the schedule direct side sees the digital channel 3 as 3 but
on the myth box it is 3.1 (or 3_1) while the analog is just 3.

So my question is how do I fix this.  What do I need to change?  Is my
listing source wrong, is my association of the number wrong?

Thanks for the help
steve