[mythtv-users] New web page for MythTV users mythtvrigs.com.

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Wed Nov 19 17:39:11 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 19 November 2008 10:28:38 Dan Drummond wrote:
> I have just started up a new webpage for MythTV users at mythtvrigs.com. I
> think a database of working hardware will help all users with hardware
> choices. Please help and add your system hardware details to the database.
> I also have a forum if users want to talk about their rigs.

Nice move. An awful lot of traffic here seems to be questions about what
hardware to use. Knowing what works for others is useful, though there is
considerable info of that type on the WiKi and in the docs.

Of course the fact that specific hardware works for someone else does not
guarantee it will work for everyone. We don't want to see 'I did what you
said and it doesn't work" type complaints, though to this group's credit,
this has not happened.

--
beww
beww at beww.org