[mythtv-users] FYI - New HW video accellAPI from NVIDIA

lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 03:57:19 UTC 2008

Ah, but with HDMI Video and Sound I get one cable into my Plasma and I can then pipe the sound out from the plasma to my Surround Amp via S/PDIF

Why would I want to do that? Because then all the other inputs into my TV - Blueray, Games console etc can easily share the amp.

--
Lindsay Mathieson
http://album.mathieson.org.nz/