[mythtv-users] ATSC antenna recomendations

Travis Tabbal travis at tabbal.net
Mon Nov 17 20:58:58 UTC 2008

I picked up the outdoor unit from Monoprice.com. I put it on the roof.
Without the amp, it's not getting enough signal, with it, I'm getting too
much. I'm going to try an attenuator, as the amp gain isn't configurable.

The Silver Sensor in the garage is doing pretty good, but glitches
occasionally and I'm going to need VHF after Feb, so I was trying the
Monoprice unit. It seems to work a little too well for me. :)