[mythtv-users] no working video renderer available (xvmc-blit)

mm44mm44 at gmx.net mm44mm44 at gmx.net
Mon Nov 17 19:00:53 UTC 2008

Hello list,

Do you think a downgrade to MythTV 0.20 could solve my problem?

Probably, this is done easier than downloading different sources and tools
and patching and recompiling 0.21 by myself....

Could anybody give me some advice, how to perform a downgrage to 0.20 using
apt or a .deb package?

Thanks for help

Raimund