[mythtv-users] Lost all mythvideo db information

Aaron Klein klein.aaron at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 15:18:29 UTC 2008

I had several recordings in the mythvideos section.  I had downloaded
album art, and put in information about the plot, year, category, etc.
 Many of these I did manually instead of pulling the data from imdb
because the shows where episodes in a series.  I had to restart my
master back end yesterday and since then the information is no longer
showing up in myth video or myth web video plug in.

I have my /var/lib/mythtv/videos folder moutned as an NFS share on a
NAS system.  I ran the videos setup that scans the collection before I
realized this NFS mount hadnt mounted after the restart.  Did this
purge the videos DB?  I dont think it did because the videos show up
in when I go to mythvideo the content I added via mythweb and the
album art no longer show.