[mythtv-users] Advice on Building a Quiet MythTV Box?

Charles Iliya Krempeaux charles at reptile.ca
Sun Nov 16 23:30:04 UTC 2008

Hello,

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 3:06 PM, VCRAddict
<MythTV_01 at appropriate-tech.net> wrote:
> At 12:27 PM 11/16/08 -0800, Charles Iliya Krempeaux wrote:

[...]

>  > I'm recording from Cable.  (So I am not recording in HD.)
>  >
>  > But... if it matters (and I don't know if it matters)... I want to be
>  > able to play HD.
>
> From what source then, if not your cable feed?

I want to play HD Videos off of the Internet.  (I also want to write a
MythTV extension/plugin to plat videos off of the Internet the way I
think it should be done... in terms of Usability, etc.)

(Video recorded from Cable TV, via the DVR/PVR functionality of MythTV
would, of course, not be HD.)

--
Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.
http://changelog.ca/