[mythtv-users] Monolith Pre-made MythTV Box?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 22:24:49 UTC 2008

On 16/11/2008, John Drescher <drescherjm at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Judging by the current specs, it seems they are still using the same
>  > Asus Pundit barebones system (although a newer spec). I know from
>  > experience (I have a Pundit-R that is still used a frontend) that they
>  > are not particularly quiet, tend to run hot inside the small case, and
>  > have limited upgrade potential.
>  >

> Hmm. Must be finding a different model on that page. I clicked buy and
>  got an AMD system.

Asus BookPC/Pundit systems also support AMD chips (although they're
not explicitly called Pundit as they have the P1/P2/P3 ranges):

http://usa.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=1&l2=3&l3=483&l4=0&model=1797&modelmenu=1

The picture on the Buy Now page is not that of the specified base
machine (P2-M2A), hence my confusion.

Nick

--
Nick Morrott