[mythtv-users] mythtv for the non-techies

Pat Pierce raker1000 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 16:42:09 UTC 2008

If you have your own setup that you can use as a test bed.
If you can setup an ssh connection into the box across the internet.
If you feel confident you can talk them through any hardware
issues that come up. If you feel like dealing with it ;)

IMO, there are very few people who I would do that for... if my
parents asked me to do this, I would ask them if they were willing
to learn.