[mythtv-users] Status of HD-PVR Support on Linux

Norm mlists at dressler.ca
Sat Nov 15 21:18:19 UTC 2008

ythTV Version   : Unknown
MythTV Branch    : trunk
Library API      : 0.22.20080903-1
Network Protocol : 40
QT Version       : 4.3.4
Options compiled in:
 linux profile using_oss using_alsa using_arts using_jack using_backend
using_dbox2 using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend
using_glx_proc_addr_arb using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr using_iptv
using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libfftw3 using_lirc
using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr
using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld using_xvmcw using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_opengl using_ffmpeg_threads using_libavc_5_3
using_live

All 32-bit.  I tried the 64-bit but the lack of codecs made it too
limiting for my liking.

Norm