[mythtv-users] cannot rip "Get Smart"

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 18:07:37 UTC 2008

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 9:38 AM, jedi <jedi at mishnet.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 05:56:47PM -0800, Allen Edwards wrote:
> > I have been searching for almost an hour to try and find a list of movies
> > that will not rip.  I just got "Get Smart" and it just returns or hangs
> > mythbuntu.  My 8.04LTS system was updated a couple of days ago.  The disk
> > plays on my stand alone DVD player so I will just watch it there but I
> > remember that there is a place to report new disks that won't play.
> > Can anyone point me to the site that deals with this?
>
>      The forums at Slysoft should give you a good idea if it's genuine
> copy protection or just a bad disk.
>
> [deletia]

I was looking for the site within the linux community.  I searched for a
libdvdcss link to report that this disk cannot be read but still cannot find
it.  I just spent another half hour searching.  Just want to know where to
go to see the list of disks that cannot be read.  I think I saw a reference
to such a site months ago but cannot find the thing.
Allen