[mythtv-users] Which graphics card for VGA to Scart

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Thu Nov 13 09:12:46 UTC 2008

I'm looking for a graphics card that I can use the VGA to Scart trick
with. I've just bought someone's old FX5200, but now I'm finding it
may be pretty impossible these days to find a uATX mobo with an AGP
slot to put the FX5200 in.

Can anyone tell me of any PCI-E or onboard graphics chips that
can handle outputting for VGA to Scart. Apparantly the two
requirements is that it can output with a slow dot clock and
with interlacing.

Would be really handy if someone can point me at a chip/card that
is known to work.

I wonder about the onboard NF7050 PV, on a M2N-VM mobo. Anyone
know if that works?

Cheers,
	Paul.