[mythtv-users] Why isn't LiveTV as smart as a regular recording?

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Wed Nov 12 23:34:30 UTC 2008

Op woensdag 12-11-2008 om 15:23 uur [tijdzone -0800], schreef Brad
DerManouelian:
> On Nov 12, 2008, at 3:19 PM, Jelle De Loecker wrote:
>
> > Indeed.
> >
> > It's good to realise this, now we know what the most likely problem
> > is:
> > it doesn't hold multirec into account.
> >
> > So it sees an available tuner and goes for it, no matter what *real*
> > capture device is behind it.
> >
> > Can we not consider this a feature request but a bug from this time
> > on?
>
> Isn't this what I said in the first place?
>
> In case you missed it:
>
> It looks like Ticket 4501 needs to be updated to take virtual tuners
> into account.
> It should be implemented by a developer when they have some free time.
>
> -Brad (who wonders if anyone reads his posts)

Sorry Brad,

I did read your post and I did understand what you were saying.
I just wanted to mention it *again* (this thread got kind of fragmented
and I wanted to tie up all those loose ends)

Next time I'll just quote the original message, add a link to the
archives or whatever.

Greetings,
Jelle De Loecker