[mythtv-users] Program guide in LiveTV is beyond slow/sluggish

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Nov 11 05:14:14 UTC 2008

On 11/10/2008 11:13 PM, Mike Millner wrote:
> looks like your right
>
> MythTV version : 16838

Really, though, you should specify the:

MythTV Branch    : release-0-21-fixes

line, too, as without the branch the revision is meaningless.  However,
from the API version, I happen to know you're using release-0-21-fixes,
so no need to correct it.  Just mentioning for completeness sake/future
reference.

> what version has the fix?

r18547 of 0.21-fixes , and it seems you're way behind current.

> Seems this thread is a few months old and I haven't got the fix yet.

For that you'll need to get some help from the *buntu folks.  If you
want quicker help, you may want to try #ubuntu-mythtv on freenode IRC.
Otherwise, I'm sure some *buntu user will reply here with more
information on updating your mythtv.

> Thanks and sorry for the ignorance...new to mythtv

No problem.  Just makes it easier to help once we have the right
information.

Mike