[mythtv-users] HVR 1300 cx88-blackbird - almost there?

Duncan lists at goldtel.com.au
Sun Nov 9 11:12:34 UTC 2008

I have been building a couple of boxes for the family and thought I might give the blackbird portion of my HVR1300's a try out once again. I set it up as an mpeg card (150/500 screen) and ran the backend from the command line. Watching TV gives me a good picture but the audio is out of sync and the voices are very deep.I notice alot of IVTV errors in the console (which is understandable) and I can't change channels.

I wonder if there is anyway to get this working  - some trick or something I might be missing?