[mythtv-users] mythmusic dependency problem

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Nov 9 09:46:15 UTC 2008

On Sat, Nov 08, 2008 at 08:02:14PM -0800, Mache Creeger wrote:
> At 06:08 PM 11/8/2008, cromworshipper-mythtvlist at yahoo.com wrote:

Well, something is trying to replace parts of your faad, so you need
to show some more detail from the yum update command and comment on
which repos you do have enabled.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net