[mythtv-users] Help with mythweb.

Steven steven at niceguyscomputer.com
Sat Nov 8 10:17:47 UTC 2008

I am having a problem with mythweb. I have my recordings in /video/video my
music in /video/mp3s and my videos in /video/videos. the problem is that in
mythweb when I go to asx stream or direct download the link just points to a
#

The same happens in the music section. But in the music section it seams to
read my database as I can search for artist but when I try to play the music
the link there also just points to a #. I have tried to make symlinks to
/var/www/html/mythweb/data/music and the links are there now but it still
just reads # also the recordings all read the png files but still does not
link to anything other than #. Where can I fix this? Thanks for any help I
have been searching everywhere :-)

Steven

believed to be clean.