[mythtv-users] SPDIF out from EPIA EN12000EG

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Wed Nov 5 16:53:08 UTC 2008

Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> Paul Gardiner wrote:
>>> See the operating manual, page 7.
>>> Pin 1 is the bigger square, I think.
>> I seem to have a different manual.
>
> There's 2. Operating manual and user manual.

Nah, thanks for the help, but I'm getting nowhere. The Operating manual
I've just downloaded doesn't mention the jumper setting. The User
Manual's picture of the board is incorrect in terms of the orientation
of the plug. However, there are only two sensible positions. I've
confirmed that one works for Composite out. Neither make S/PDIF work
for me. Nor does the one 90deg rotation I dared to try.

Thanks for trying to help. Maybe I just have a faulty motherboard.

Cheers,
	Paul.