[mythtv-users] For sale stuff

Marc Randolph mrand at pobox.com
Tue Nov 4 14:47:14 UTC 2008

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 8:26 AM, Yan Seiner <yan at seiner.com> wrote:
> I have some stuff I can sell that might be of interest to fellow
> mythtv-users.  Is there a mythtv-cafe or -forsale list / board /
> whatever where postings like that might be appropriate?

Howdy Yan,

AVS forum has a for sale section, and then of course, there is ebay
and craigslist.  I don't know how much traffic it gets, but mythtvtalk
has an Open Discussions/Chit Chat/off-topic (how many names does it
need?) forum where sale items can be posted.

Regardless, thank you for not posting them here on -users, and good luck!

   Marc