[mythtv-users] Frontend over wireless

OCG Technical Support support at ocg.ca
Tue Nov 4 13:55:26 UTC 2008

Since your netmask is 255.255.255.0 your IP address (on the same subnet)
must only vary by the last byte (i.e. 192.168.0.x)
If you want to use a much larger subnet (unusual for ahome user) set your
subnet mask to 255.255.0.0
My suggestion would be to set ALL your home network devices to 192.168.0.x
and leave your subnet alone