[mythtv-users] OT: Anyone having munin working?

Bobby Gill bobbygill at rogers.com
Mon Nov 3 23:34:22 UTC 2008

Trying to setup munin, as per here:
http://www.howtoforge.com/server_monitoring_monit_munin

I got the munin-node daemon running, set the port and added my desktop
(FE)'s IP so far to the /etc/munin/munin-node.conf allowed IPs section, but
when I try to connect to 192.168.x.x:port/monitoring I get:

# munin node at localhost.localdomain
# Unknown command. Try list, nodes, config, fetch, version or quit
# Unknown command. Try list, nodes, config, fetch, version or quit
# Unknown command. Try list, nodes, config, fetch, version or quit
# Unknown command. Try list, nodes, config, fetch, version or quit
# Unknown command. Try list, nodes, config, fetch, version or quit
# Unknown command. Try list, nodes, config, fetch, version or quit
# Unknown command. Try list, nodes, config, fetch, version or quit
# Unknown command. Try list, nodes, config, fetch, version or quit
# Unknown command. Try list, nodes, config, fetch, version or quit
# Unknown command. Try list, nodes, config, fetch, version or quit
# Unknown command. Try list, nodes, config, fetch, version or quit

Log only shows the daemon starts fine, no errors. Kinda stuck here.

Thanks
Bob