[mythtv-users] OT: GMail users (was Re: Thumbnail update after commercial job finishes)

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Nov 3 21:00:23 UTC 2008

On a completely unrelated-to-the-original-thread issue, is it possible
for gmail users to report bugs to Google?  If so, /please/ someone tell
Google that there should be a space between the e-mail address and the
word "wrote" in an attribution.  Their text/plain version of the message
(when sent using multipart/alternative--i.e. in HTML and plain text)
actually has:

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 2:00 PM, Michael T. Dean