No subject

Wed May 28 23:37:50 UTC 2008

frontend. This may change as the linux drivers for the PS3 hardware
improves, but who knows.

The Mini right now will work though. But like you said no Blu-Ray. Now
that Blu-Ray has won the "war" though I would be very surprised if we
don't start seeing Apple release Blu-Ray drives for the Mac's. Once
this happens I'm sure there will be a Mini revamp with Blu-Ray as well
as Apple-sold external Blu-Ray drives. Software for Blu-Ray playback
will also be introduced.

Basically, I would go with the Mini and wait for Blu-Ray support from
Apple for OSX, much better odds than the PS3 working well with Myth in
my opinion.

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!