[mythtv-users] Bump - Corrupt Theme display

Kevon mcuser at rogers.com
Sat May 31 14:49:07 UTC 2008

This issue seem to have fix itself or it was fixed with the upgrade to
Slack 12.1. I am not entirely sure but the themes are working fine even
with lengthy media watching or media updating.

Thanks Sarah but I double is was any of the issue suggested as only the
theme menu gets screwed after a while. The desktop and all other apps
have been working fine for years.