[mythtv-users] Database upgrade 0.20 -> 0.21

Cool Frood aaranya+mythtv at gmail.com
Fri May 30 01:06:43 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am trying to migrate from a 0.20 installation to a 0.21
installation.  I looked at the database schema and I noticed that
schema for some of the recording tables has changed.  Is it possible
for me to upgrade the old database somehow without having to install
0.21 on the old installation so that mythtv-setup does the upgrade?
In other words, is there a simple way to run the database upgrade code
without compiling everything on the old system?

Thanks,
Cool Frood