[mythtv-users] Myth setup for hdtv - config help

Marc drayson at net1plus.com
Thu May 29 13:11:03 UTC 2008

>>Please do not top post, it makes things confusing..
Sorry, it's the default in gmail - fixed

>>Are you using an nVidia card? If so have you set up XvMC? If so does it
impact this at all?
No, it's an on board intel i810 - I believe it does support XvmC although
I'm not sure if I'm using it or not.

Find out. This could drastically improve your performance. But then again it
might have no impact whatsoever.

>>Is there a sample (1440x1080i 16:9, H.264 with MBAFF) video anywhere? I
would like to test it out on my new frontend.
Not that I know of, but I could scp a snippet to you if you want.

Please, that would be great. If you can, a 30 - 60 second snip would be
great.

Marc