[mythtv-users] BBC HD on Freesat

Robert RobertCL at iname.com
Wed May 28 16:41:53 UTC 2008

Robin Neatherway wrote:
>> Channel 4 HD is free to view (FTV) rather than free to air (FTA) like
>> BBC/HD. This means it is protected by the Sky Videoguard encryption.
>
> Thanks for the info. I was wondering about Channel 4 SD however, which
> I cannot seem to find in my scan currently. I'll have another look at
> the less obviously named channels.
>
> Cheers,
> Robin

The "4" channels are all on the same transponder, but when I did my
scan, Channel 4 was just a number, not named.

This is the (slightly modified, for names) output from dvbscan :

E4+1:10729:v:0:22000:2340:2341:8300
E4:10729:v:0:22000:2322:2323:8305
More4 +1:10729:v:0:22000:2349:2350:8310
Film4 +1:10729:v:0:22000:2330:2331:8330
Film4:10729:v:0:22000:2312:2313:8335
More4:10729:v:0:22000:2357:2358:8340
Channel 4:10729:v:0:22000:2335:2336:8350

Robert.