[mythtv-users] help wanted about lirc loading

Ceri Coburn ceri.coburn at googlemail.com
Wed May 28 10:36:32 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Xi Jiarong <XiJiarong at sp.edu.sg> wrote:
> Thanks a lot!
> But I don't know How to load lircd with "-n" argument??? Please!!

The same way you run it now but add a -n to the list of parameters.
So for example, this is how I would start it on my machine.

'lircd -n --driver=audio_alsa'

But on yours it will probably be slightly different depending on what
driver you use.  Make sure all other lircd instances are gone.  you
can do this by doing a 'killall lircd'