[mythtv-users] closed caption missing letters

Jason Salerno mrjsin at gmail.com
Wed May 28 00:33:42 UTC 2008

thanks everyone! that really explained my question. i suppose i
probably should consider ASTC card then since i had so much trouble
using digital convertor box as STB with remote ir blaster (it failed
miserable, but wasn't even good idea in the first place since the tv
broadcast has been converted twice digital > analog > digital. i
suppose 250 is good for stb with digital cable with cc built in. i
guess i can hold 250 til someone fixes the problem. but thanks! it
sure gave me peace of mind!