[mythtv-users] Edit description field before/after recording--possible?

Jonathan Larson jtlarson at u.washington.edu
Tue May 27 22:40:59 UTC 2008

I've looked around for this functionality, but I haven't found any way of doing it. Am I missing it, or does this not exist?

Ideally I'd like to be able to add a meaningful description to manual recordings scheduled via mythweb-would it be hard to add the description field to the "manual recording" and "recorded programs" pages? Can anyone provide any hints on how this would be done?

Thanks,
Jon