[mythtv-users] MythVideo Cover Art Aspect Ratio

Mike Rosack mrosack at gmail.com
Mon May 26 15:54:56 UTC 2008

I've written a script to import the show description and cover art into the
MythVideo database after I've exported the show to an AVI.  It's working,
except the aspect ratio of my cover art is stretched vertically and squished
horizontally (like a dvd box).  I've played around with video-ui.xml, but
nothing I do seems to work - changing the fleximage property has no effect,
and removing the staticsize property just makes the image disappear.  I've
hacked it by changing staticsize to be a 16:9 aspect ratio instead of a 9:16
(which isn't a big deal, because I don't have any 9:16 art in my DB right
now), but is there a better way?

Just to be clear, I'm talking about the video_poster image in the videotree
window (and this might be specific to blootube, I'm not too clear on how
themes work).

Thanks,

Mike Rosack