[mythtv-users] Cut point markers are offset from the position bar

Robert RobertCL at iname.com
Mon May 26 11:00:09 UTC 2008

Beny Spensieri Jr wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> When editing the cut list, the cut point markers (the sideways T's) are shifted too far to the left, in some cases the first cut-point marker is not even on the position bar, but floating off somewhere by itself.
>
> So far the red and green sections are correct, but regardless of the OSD, the cut point markers are waaaaaay off.
>
> Has anyone else seen this?  I can't remember when this first occurred, since it has been many months since I have needed to use cut points.

Yes, I'd noticed this as well.  It's been like that for as long as I've
used cutpoints (~1year?)  I'd just put it down to one of the little
quirks of MythTV that doesn't seem to matter too much as the devs are
working on more important/interesting stuff.  After all, it still cuts
the video in the right place :-)

Mythtv-0.21_p16926, Gentoo Linux

Robert.