[mythtv-users] 0.21 Not Viewable on VIA EPIA M10K (revisited)

Paul Bender pebender at san.rr.com
Sat May 24 22:04:16 UTC 2008

Stephen Robertson wrote:
> On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 5:40 PM, Paul Bender <pebender at san.rr.com
> <mailto:pebender at san.rr.com>> wrote:
>
>     I am glad to hear that MiniMyth just worked. As I no longer have an VIA
>     EPIA M series board (although I still have a VIA EPIA SP series board),
>     I never quite sure whether or not I have managed to keep MiniMyth
>     working well on the board for which MiniMyth was originally created.
>

> Do you have a mailing list or any way that announces a new version,
> (test version and/or releases)?  I'd be happy to try out new versions on
> my M10K setup.  However the chances of me remembering to go look for a
> new version periodically are slim! :-)

There is no mailing list. However, I have added two threads to the
MiniMyth forum <http://minimyth.org/forum/>: one for stable build
announcements <http://minimyth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1763> and one
for test build announcements
<http://minimyth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1764>. If you watch these
threads, then you will receive email whenever there is a new stable
build and test build respectively.