[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabas[9214]: segfault at 081bcff8 eip 081bcff8 esp b543e03c error 15

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat May 24 15:58:16 UTC 2008

On 05/24/2008 10:00 AM, Chris Isip wrote:
> I got this from dmesg.  Mythfilldatabase runs fine on the command line.

Without something more like
http://mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-22.html#ss22.2 , it will be very
hard to figure out what's causing it.  If you can't get it to happen
from the command line, you may have to connect gdb to the running
mythfilldatabase started by the backend (I don't think running
mythbackend in gdb will be enough, but I may be wrong).

Mike