[mythtv-users] Record only if HD

Dan Ritter dsr-myth at tao.merseine.nu
Fri May 23 23:16:55 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 02:29:49PM -0700, Steve Peters - Priority Electronics wrote:
> Hello all, is there a way to record a show only if it's on an HD channel?
>
> I know i can set a recording priority for the channel, and usually the
> program will record on the hd channel because it has a higher priority, but
> is there a specific way to say: only record this program if it's on an hd
> channel?

You can (as you have mentioned) set a higher priority on
each HD channel. You can also set a higher priority on each
program being flagged as HD, and...

> Another option would be can i say: Find and record one showing of this title
> on this channel

Any time on this channel, then depend on the duplicate catcher
to not record episodes you've seen.

-dsr-

When freedom gets lots of exercise, it protects itself.