[mythtv-users] pvr 150 in 09?

Kevin Kuphal kkuphal at gmail.com
Fri May 23 16:57:31 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 11:52 AM, steve <sfreilly at roadrunner.com> wrote:

> This may sound like a couple stupid questions, and I think I already
> know the answers, but here goes.  Will my pvr150 cease to function after
> we switch to digital broadcast in 09?

Only if you are connected to an Antenna receiving broadcast analog signals.
If you're connected to cable, no, because this isn't affected unless your
cable provider decides to screw you in the process and change to all digital
requiring a STB.  The *broadcast* switch to digital affects only *broadcast*
stations and recipients of them via an Antenna.

Kevin