[mythtv-users] Tuner Selection...

Coin_Graham at genpt.com Coin_Graham at genpt.com
Fri May 23 13:31:00 UTC 2008

Great information, thanks.  As far as the tuner is concerning, I'm reading
good things about the Haupaugh PVR 250/350.  My end goal is to have
everything in Divx/HD Divx.  I'm not sure if there is a tuner that can
encode directly to Divx/HD Divx or if Mythbuntu can handle it.  I've only
got about 300Gb of hard drive space.

This box has dual Xeon 1Gb processors, so I'd like to do all encoding on
the card if possible.

--  Coin