[mythtv-users] DVB-S card recommendation needed

Jelte Veldstra jelte.veldstra at gmail.com
Fri May 23 06:29:37 UTC 2008

In general if the card works well with Linux it will with MythTV. For me the
Twinhan 1030A DVB-S (with CI) worked well on my 0.20.2 setup. With the
change to 0.21 I swtiched to a softcam setup (sasc-ng) so now I don't use
the  CI anymore. When I did use the CI I found that the Aston Cam worked
better than the original CanalDigitaal mediaguard Cam. But that's Dutch TV,
so that may not be of interest to your setup.

Regards,

Jelte