[mythtv-users] Changing default time stretch

George Mari george_mythusers at mari1938.org
Thu May 22 13:45:05 UTC 2008

kanetse at gmail.com wrote:
> On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 8:41 PM, George Mari
> <george_mythusers at mari1938.org> wrote:
>> Do you get a little box on the screen with the timestretch value?  I
>> think you can adjust the timestretch using the left or right
>> arrow/direction keys on your remote when this is displayed.
>
> Yes, I do get that OSD pop-up to adjust the time stretch.  But is
> there a way to set it to always 'start' at a value other than 1.5X ?

Hmmm...that's weird - mine starts at 1x on 3 different frontends, since
about version .18.  I've never heard of anyone having your problem before.

Maybe your remote is sending additional signals for your Timestretch
button that are causing to adjust to 1.5?  Maybe try with just the
keyboard to see if you get a different result.