[mythtv-users] Corrupt/missing weather DB tables

Nick Rout nick at rout.co.nz
Thu May 22 07:17:10 UTC 2008

Here is what was asked for (I hope). This is on 0.21 (mythbuntu)

Current database: mythconverg

mysql> describe weatherdatalayout
   -> ;
+--------------------------------+------------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field                          | Type             | Null | Key |
Default | Extra |
+--------------------------------+------------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| location                       | varchar(64)      | NO   | PRI |
NULL    |       |
| dataitem                       | varchar(64)      | NO   | PRI |
NULL    |       |
| weatherscreens_screen_id       | int(10) unsigned | NO   | PRI |
NULL    |       |
| weathersourcesettings_sourceid | int(10) unsigned | NO   | PRI |
NULL    |       |
+--------------------------------+------------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
4 rows in set (0.04 sec)

mysql> describe weatherscreens;
+-----------+---------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field     | Type                | Null | Key | Default | Extra          |
+-----------+---------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| screen_id | int(10) unsigned    | NO   | PRI | NULL    | auto_increment |
| draworder | int(10) unsigned    | NO   |     | NULL    |                |
| container | varchar(64)         | NO   |     | NULL    |                |
| hostname  | varchar(255)        | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| units     | tinyint(3) unsigned | NO   |     | NULL    |                |
+-----------+---------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
5 rows in set (0.01 sec)

mysql> describe weathersourcesettings;
+------------------+------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field            | Type             | Null | Key | Default | Extra          |
+------------------+------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| sourceid         | int(10) unsigned | NO   | PRI | NULL    | auto_increment |
| source_name      | varchar(64)      | NO   |     | NULL    |                |
| update_timeout   | int(10) unsigned | NO   |     | 600     |                |
| retrieve_timeout | int(10) unsigned | NO   |     | 60      |                |
| hostname         | varchar(255)     | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| path             | varchar(255)     | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| author           | varchar(128)     | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| version          | varchar(32)      | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| email            | varchar(255)     | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| types            | mediumtext       | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
10 rows in set (0.00 sec)