[mythtv-users] POP and TinyPOP XMLTV EPG

Derek Conniffe derek-mythtv at rivertower.ie
Wed May 21 20:02:29 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there is any XMLTV data available for POP & TinyPOP
(UK childrens TV channels)?

I don't think Radiotimes carries the channels (and I don't think they have
some other freetoair channels either but I'm using them for BBC & ITV &
FILM4).

I'm thinking about writing a "screen-scraping" interface to grab the data
from uk-tv-guide.com and then outputting the data as XML format that can
be used by mythfilldatabase - that's if no-one knows about any other XMLTV
feed.

thanks,

Derek