[mythtv-users] Fedora 9 caveat

Calvin Dodge caldodge at gmail.com
Tue May 20 15:50:31 UTC 2008

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 8:39 AM, Boleslaw Ciesielski
<bolek-mythtv at curl.com> wrote:

> Another caveat is that Nvidia doesn't support the new X server that
> comes with Fedora 9 yet, so if you are using the binary drivers you
> should hold off as well.

So I've heard (thanks to this mailing list), which is why I haven't
upgraded the TV frontend unit to 9.

> There are beta drivers that may work with some hackery.

I use MythTV to WATCH stuff, not to play with software (I do enough of
that on the day job AND consulting gigs). I'll let someone else catch
the arrows in the back, and wait until the first frontier town is
built.

Calvin