[mythtv-users] mythbuntu and nvidia 7300 problems

Jarett Creason nobleiceman at gmail.com
Mon May 19 17:17:34 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 11:24 AM, Steve Peters - Priority Electronics <
steve at priorityelectronics.com> wrote:

>  Jarett, are you able to set your profile to use yadif 2x? Does it work?
> Technically, linear and kernel work, but when watching anything with the
> least bit of motion, the picture is hard to watch.
>
> -Thanks
> -Steve

My machine cannot drive yadif 2x very well at all... but I'll try it again
tonight as I've tweaked it lately to hopefully perform better...  Linear
displays fine for me, even with high motion, however kernel is a little
blurry.  I'll hopefully get back about yadif...

Jarett