[mythtv-users] TV out on PVR350

Mike Holden mythtv at mikeholden.org
Mon May 19 09:19:05 UTC 2008

Yes, I was missing something fundamental, like the ivtv xorg driver :(

<homer>D'oh!</homer>

In my defence, I confused myself during the install of mythbuntu. I
initially chose ivtv as the video driver during the insttall, but later
backtracked and instead chose the Nvidia driver. I mis-remembered having
the ivtv set up, consequently later on I believed it *must* be there,
without actually checking.

<homer>D'oh!</homer>

I now have a working TV Out.

<homer>Woo Hoo!</homer>

Still a few minor adjustments to overscan sizes etc, and hopefully a minor
issue with part of the bottom of the image appearing at the top, but
hopefully into the final straight now.
--
Mike Holden

http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted
items, including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts