[mythtv-users] What happened?

Brett Williams vipersbt at gmail.com
Sun May 18 21:55:36 UTC 2008

I've done my time in Tech Support to know that most things stop working
because something has changed.  With that said, I didn't change a thing!!!

Everything on my system was working perfectly.  However the other night I
got done watching a recorded TV program and after I deleted my entire list
of recordings disappeared.  Yeah, I freaked!  Based on my available drive
space, I don't believe they got deleted.  So, let me tell you what else I
found wrong...

I went to watch live TV... When I select it from the menu the screen goes
black and then comes back to the menu...  I checked all my recording
schedules and they are all still in place, but since this happened nothing
has been recorded...

I have stopped and started MythTV several times with no change, and rebooted
a couple of times without change...  Everything else works fine.  Music is
fine, Videos are fine, Images are fine...  Everything but Live TV and my
recordings...

Any ideas?

--
Brett M. Williams